Submenu options not showing in chrome

www.webegeekspc.com

How do I get the submenus to show in Chrome, works right in Firefox but not chrome

Hello @WBG Mike,

It might be a JavaScript conflict.

Please turn off your plugins and check if issue is resolved or not. If it helps, turn on your plugins one by one to determine the plugin that causes conflict.

Please let me know the result.

Best Regards, Roman.

P. S.
Looks like you are using Sociable plugin. It may be deprecated as it wasn’t updated for about three years, so chances are that it is causing this issue.

did the above and nothing

Extensive debugging goes beyond our support, but I can show you the way.

First of all, I suggest you to fix three errors, which you can see by opening the home page of your site in Chrome and going to Tools -> JavaScript Console (they might be caused by changes in your child theme).

Also you can contact Codeable for this job.

Kind Regards, Roman.

appently it is not just chrome but everything BUT Firefox, and NOT just my computers but others on both of my podcasts have the same issues of the podcasts menu option not going past the first tree. yet my server company says no java issue and everything is fine, is there another theme similar I can switch to?

Hello WBG Mike,

I would suggest you to try to install and configure a menu plugin first, for example Max Mega Menu.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.