Sub-pages not getting index.?

Sub-pages of my webste not getting index … Somebody said me perhaps it can be about theme. i use Theshop.

The problem about wordpress ? woocommerce ? theme ? or different choice ??

This is very important problem. Please help me…How can i solve that. I wait help especially helpful person who Roman friend.

You can control down link what i said …

https://www.google.com/#q=site:fabrika-satis.com

Please help me to solve this important problem. Becase I spend a lot of effort on my website…And i like Theshop theme. I hope problem is not about Theshop.

Thank you so much …

And in a forum somebody said wordpress sub pages indexing problem is about nginx settings.
But i dont know anybody nginx settings. Is there anybody know that ?

last ninght my subpages got indexing but still woocommerce products and blog posts are not getting index.
anybody know ??

Hello @yyasin88,

As far as I know, Google indexes new sites slowly. The fact that some pages are already indexed (including your Shop page) makes me think that there are no blocks. So I kindly suggest you to wait some more.

In the meantime, please check this link:
https://sites.google.com/site/webmasterhelpforum/en/faq--crawling--indexing---ranking#not-indexed

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay Roman…
I will wait for indexing…

Thank you your answers…

How are you doing ?? What is your life ? You help me here everytime. i am very glad from this forum.

Yo are welcome @yyasin88!

I’m doing great, thank you. I love to make people happy with my help, so I try to help a lot to make my life better :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards, Roman.

If you come to Istanbul city of Turkey for holiday or business, you can send a mail me. I will contact with you and help you every subject.

Every year, millions of tourists come here (istanbul) , especially for Hagia Sophia Museum and The Blue Mosque …

You are a moderator and you can see my mail adress. I like help to helpful people.

Have nice day !

Okay @yyasin88, thank you, I appreciate that!

Kind Regards, Roman.