Sub menu on the right off screen

Hello athemes support,

really like your sydney theme and will be purchasing the pro version when the website is finished. (i do it that way round as in the past i have purchased themes and at a later stage problems have arisen which the support couldn’t (or wouldn’t solve for me).

Anyway, my problem is that i have a menu point with a sub menu on the far right hand side which is off the screen on desktops or laptops. Unfortunately having this submenu on the far right unavoidable in this case.

Can you provide me with a work around?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Is there no solution for this problem?

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

i am sorry, but the website is password protected to stop search engines from reaching the site before it is ready to go online. I do not have the authority to remove, share or change the password.

Basically the menu point is on the far right. It has a drop-down and two of the points in the dropdown have further dropdown which go offscreen (to the right).

If it simplifies the solution, I think it would not be a problem if all dropdown on this level were to open to the left of the initial dropdown (instead of the right which is standard).

I hope you can follow what i mean even without access to the site.

Thanks
Tim

Hi,

Unfortunately I can’t give you a working solution to this issue without accessing / inspecting your website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

perhaps you can help if i ask the question differently:

Is it possible to make 2nd level Dropdowns appear on the left instead of on the right of the initial dropdown?

Correct me if i am wrong, but I think it shouldn’t be necessary to have access to the site to be in order to answer this question.

Kind Regards

Tim

Hello Csaba,

do not worry, i have used a work around - although not ideal, i think it is easier than convincing you to help me without having access to our site

Regards

Tim

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba