Sub-menu link color and white space on mobile

Hi there. Thanks again for a great theme. I’m struggling with a few issues that I hope you can fix before we go live. Thwe URL is http://www.mathiouservices.com.au/MSWP2016/

1. I have found that my menu on the sub pages of the mobile layout is beneath the header image therefore not visible.

2. The submenu text isn’t visible being the same color as the background color on all pages of the mobile layout.

3. I have excessive white space above the logo and beneath the “hamburger” menu on mobile.

4. The header image on the home page of the mobile layout is way too tall showing too much of the grey carpark. It needs to look more like the desktop version.

Any help much appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry, re point three on previous post…this is only a problem on the home page. The other pages layout is perfect.

Hello Mathiou,

Looks like you did many customizations via Simple Custom CSS and some z-indexing.

Resolving all your issues will take a lot of time, so this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.