Sub menu items not showing after Theme update

Hi, my submenu stopped showing up after I’ve updated Wordpress and Theme this morning. It’s not showing in Chrome but is working when I load my website in Safari… Any suggestions? https://steamydesigns.net/
thanks,
Maria

Hi Maria,

I am sorry for the trouble. I will look into it.

Meanwhile, you can quickly fix it by adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#mainnav ul li ul.sub-menu ul.sub-menu {
      padding-top: 0 !important;
      left: -100% !important;
      right: auto;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks. That didn’t fix anything unfortunately. I see other people are having the same issue, I hope you guys can resolve it soon…

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Sure we’ll look into this further.

I checked from your web browser’s inspector tool, the custom CSS code I suggested doesn’t seem to present. Please put it back. And let me know when you have done it. So I can inspect again and troubleshoot it with the web browser’s inspector tool and able to suggest the correct one.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hmm, I did add your code into CSS, does it show up now?

I checked once again. And the sub menu is showing up properly.

Perhpas there is a cache on your web browser that not able to load the recent code addition. Can you try clear cache/history, and restart your web browser, then run your test?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

That fixed it, thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support