Sub Menu is snap to right parent menu, not left

Hello,
I’ve been updating my theme from 1.32 to 1.37. And before, my sub menu is snapped to left parent menu. After update, my sub menu is snapped to right not left. Here is my screenshot http://imgur.com/a/CqexW

Hello @bima325,

Did you modify your theme files in past to achieve left positioning?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @Roman,
Sorry for late reply, I lost my password, I modify some files but I don’t modify sub menu class

Hello @bima325,

Actually, it’s the default behavior. Do you want to change it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @roman,
Oh so it’s the default, yes I want to change it, how ?

Hello @bima325,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

ul.sub-menu ul.sub-menu {
    left: unset !important;
    right: 100%;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @Roman,
Sorry for very late respond, I’ve been put it on Additional CSS, but that’s not work, or is it any fault on my work ?

Hello @roman,
sorry my boss want it to be default that snap to right, but why on IE and Microsoft Edge (I have not tried on firefox yet) by default, its snapped to left, when I try to change the code with code below, it fit good on IE and Microsoft edge but not on chrome

ul.sub-menu ul.sub-menu {
    left: 100%;
    right: unset !important;
}

In chrome, it will override the other sub menu like this pict http://imgur.com/a/V9urW

Thanks for your help @Roman

Hello @bima325,

I have just checked your website in Chrome and in Firefox, it worked well in both browsers. Have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @roman,
But in Microsoft edge, it snapped to left, sorry if my question is going OOT

Hello @bima325,

I use Linux, so I can’t check that. I asked our Developer to check it, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks @roman, I’ll wait for your answer

Hello @roman,
I don’t know why, but now in Microsoft Edge the sub menu is snapped to right. Thanks for your help @roman

Hello @bima325,

So is this issue already resolved?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry, but the default is left side of a sub-menu aligned to the left side of it’s parent.

It used to be this way, but since I upgraded from Wordpress 4.7 to 4.8 the alignment changed. I mean, I am not sure if it has something to do with Wordpress version. But I manage two sites, one with 4.7 and one with 4.8. And sub-menus snap differently on each one.

Hello alexandre.facc10,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.