Sub menu doesn't work

Hi.
Since the last update, the sub-menu no longer works correctly.
With Mac OS (using Firefox browser) it appears overlapped, with Linux system it doesn’t appear at all (tested with Chrome and Firefox).
Site is momentarily password protected. If you can help me, can I send you url and login privately?
Thanks in advance. I wish you good work!

1 Like

I have similar issues with the submenus. On Win 10, it does NOT work with Chrome or Edge, but it does with Firefox. It works fine on mobile (Android/Chrome).

The behavior is hard to explain with words, but I’ll try:

1. Hovering over Level 1 > Shows Level 2 OK
  2. Hovering over Level 2 bring up Level 3 ON TOP/OVER Level 2 instead of on the side
  3. If hovering over Level 3 right side (outside of the menu bounds), the Level 3 show up but flicker at a fast rate.

Links do work. Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Try the CSS code sulution I wrote in this thread.

Let me know whether it works for you or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you for the quick reply!! The solution works with one issue: the LEVEL 3 of the menu overflows to left on a desktop monitor with full HD resolution. It should flow to the right, unless the screen is too narrow or the menu itself extends to the right sie of the layout. At least this was the behavior I observed before the latest changes.

The screenshot wouldn’t load, so please use THIS LINK to view it.

Thank you,
JJ

Hi,

Thank you for trying.

For you case, you’ll need to replace the code to

.site-header #mainnav ul.sub-menu li ul.sub-menu {
      right: -100% !important;
      left: auto !important;
      padding-top: 0;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Kharis… you’re the man! It works like a charm. Thank you for your assistance with this issue!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis and thank you for your response.
The CSS code worked fine for a while.
Since yesterday on Firefox and Chrome (Linux OS) it doesn’t work anymore and on mobile the hamburger menu has disappeared.
Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
Daniela

Hi Daniela,

Thank you for getting back.

Is there any way that allows me checking your mobile menu directly? Do you mind sharing the temporary admin login access, that you can generate with this plugin, and DM me with the link?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support