Sub-Menu buttons are on 2 lines, I want them to be on one line

Hi,

I am using the Sydney-pro Theme and can’t seem to find how to make the menu buttons larger when the words are too long.

Here’s my temporary address: 104.196.3.121

I want under Solutions to have “Customer Journey Intelligence” on the same line. The same goes for the rest of the page.

Also I do not want to have buttons too big so only modifying the ones under Solutions. If that is not possible it’s all right, my first issue is more important.

Thank you,

Fares

I was inspecting the css code and found the #menu-item-41 which is the first one on my list (Customer Journey Intelligence)

I made some modifications to it and found out that I can resize it but the black thing behind doesn’t resize with the box (tested the box size by highlighting it’s part with css inspection and modified the border to 1px black solid)

Is that thing behind just an image? and if not how do I resize it so it gets the same size as the #menu-item-41 for example.

I made the width at 250 px ideally if you can give me the id of the black thing behind so I can try to resize it.

Thank you,

Fares

Ok I figured it out:

#mainnav .sub-menu li a {
width:250px;
}

Now I still have an issue: the red thing on the top is not the same size as the menu but I will work around and probably find it out.

Thank you,

Fares

Hello Fares,

As you set the sub menu links’ width, you have to set the sub menu line’s as well. Add this CSS code:

#mainnav ul li ul:after {
  width:250px;  
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharis, that worked!

You’re always welcome here.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis