Style Call To Action Text

Hello, what CSS would allow me to increase the font size of the Call to Action text in the Call to Action widget? The title font size is fine, and so is button font size - I’m just looking to increase the font size on the actual call to action. Thanks!

I figured it out! Sorry! Thanks!

No worries!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

What CCS code can be used in widget menu/attributes/CCSstyle_text_box in order to change a individual widget title font size?

Thanks

Regards,

Hello there,

You can change all widget title font size using the following CSS code:

.panel-grid-cell .widget-title {
  font-size: 18px;  
}  

For selected widget, you have to add a custom class name by editing the respective widget. Then in the Widget Styles section, expand the Attributes tab. In the Widget Class field, enter custom class name e.g. my-widget. And then apply the following CSS code:

.panel-grid-cell .my-widget .widget-title {
  font-size: 18px;  
}  

To apply custom CSS code, you can put the CSS code into the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Didn’t work.

• Gave a class to the widget in widgetstyles/attribute/widgetclass field. I named it 1LT
  • Copied and pasted the code into the appearance/customize/adittionalCSs as below:

.panel-grid-cell .1LT .widget-title {
font-size: 10px;
}

updated and saved… nothing happened…

Am I doing something wrong?, other option?

Regards,

Hello there,

A CSS class name can not start with number. Please visit this link as reference.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis,

The number was the reason why it didn’t work.

All good now,

Regards,