Struggling with Airi Lawyer Header --> Help?

Hi! Struggling with the Airi header using the lawyer demo. I’ve been searching the forums and found a few fixes, but I’m not sure how to fix these issues.

Issues I’m trying to solve for:
A: There is text here that is white. How do I change that color?
B. How do I change the color of the phone icon?
C. More text that needs to be a color other than white.
D. Make the search icon go away
E. The button text is white–how do I change it? And where do I change the color of the button border?

In a perfect world, the bit of the masthead at the very top of the page would be a different color than white, but I haven’t been able to figure that out either.

Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/3ilInaF

Help?
Thank you so much in advance!
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for contactin us. I hope you’re doing well today. I am happy to help with your queries.

Try adding the below CSS code to your site’s Additional CSS under the Customize menu.

.menuStyle6 #masthead.site-header .top-section, .menuStyle6 #masthead.site-header .group-actions a.btn {
    	 color: #000 !important;
    }
     .menuStyle6 #masthead.site-header .group-actions .search-form {
    	 display: none;
    }

I request you to give it a try and check whether it works or not. Before checking, you may need to flush the site caching (if applied) otherwise the web browser will only load the cached version of your pages.

​I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Kharis! That helped. Now how do I change the colors of the phone and the button outline? See screenshot below.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for getting back.

As checked, now your site’s header structure has changed. Here it is appearing on my screen.

Please confirm whether you still need help with the same or not.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi @kharisblank: For now, I’m set on this question. Thanks!
Rachel

1 Like

You’re welcome Rachel!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support