Structured data errors - missing author, missing updated

Hi team at aThemes!

First of all great job on your theme, I like it very much.

I’m a real beginner at building websites and everything surrounding this topic. I already learned quite much, but for everything I learn, 2 to 10 more questions come up. After about a good month of mostly clueless working and doing much by trial and error, my site it’s finally in a halfway presentable form.

Now the big but: it seems like the Google search console has found errors on 9 of my 13 pages.
All errors are both missing author and missing updated on these 9 pages.
I searched already, but the answers provided (both here and in others parts of the internet) are too complicated for me to use in my case (there’s also a language barrier).

Is there some kind of easy way to fix this?

Also, when using the “test tool for structured data” provided by google (as mentioned in one of your answers regarding a similar problem), there arent any problems shown. I don’t know what to make of these contradicting statements. The site I’m having problems with is https://1A-Kindersitze.de (in case you can help and need to see it for yourself).

Thanks a lot in advance, sorry I’m such a noob…
Markus

Hello Markus,

It’s normal for pages not to have this data, you can try with a default theme to make sure.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.