Stripe Checkout Pro

Hi,
I’ve been trying trying to integrate a Stripe Checkout Pro button into Moesia Pro, and after working with Stripe support and my web hosting service, we’ve narrowed it down to a theme issue.

The site is captainlittle.com

Halfway down the page is the stripe checkout payment button. With debug mode on, I get this message.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Stripe\Error\InvalidRequest’ with message ‘Invalid source object: must be a dictionary or a non-empty string. See API docs at https://stripe.com/docs’’ in /home/captainl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php:151 Stack trace: #0 /home/captainl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php(268): Stripe\ApiRequestor->handleApiError(’{\n “error”: {\n…’, 400, Array) #1 /home/captainl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php(114): Stripe\ApiRequestor->_interpretResponse(’{\n “error”: {\n…’, 400) #2 /home/captainl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php(105): Stripe\ApiRequestor->request(‘post’, ‘/v1/customers’, Array, Array) #3 /home/captainl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiResource.php(137): Stripe\ApiResource::_staticRequest(‘post’, '/v1/c in /home/captainl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/stripe-checkout-pro/libraries/stripe-php/lib/ApiRequestor.php on line 151

I’ve been able to get Stripe Checkout Pro to work with all current plugins enabled but using other themes. All themes and plugins are up to date, and I’ve met all of the Stripe site requirements.

Any thoughts on how to resolve the issue without having to change themes would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

Hi,

I’m not familiar with the plugin you’re using so I can’t really say where the incompatibility is. Can you send me an admin account to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can have a quick look?

Thank you for your quick response! I’ve sent you an email with WP admin user credentials.

Nope, haven’t received it yet.
Edit: nevermind, it’s in spam. Will have a look in a bit.

Okay, I’ve identified and fixed the issue. It was something related to Google Maps+HTTPS.

Edit: Please remember to delete the account you made for me.

WOW! I’ve been trying to fix this for days. Thank you!