Strange line in rocked header

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for the great themes you have. They look awesome!

I have a small question. Please have a look at https://evertropvormgeving.nl/. As you can see, there is a really small line just above the logo in the header. This is not part of the image and I cannot find where this is added in the code.

Can you please let me know how to remove this line?

In addition (but less pressing), I would like to be able to link the phone icon in the footer to the phone number. Can you let me know which file I should edit to accomplish this?

With kind regards,
/SynergY

Hello there,

To remove that line, you’ll need to add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from your site dashboard.

.site-header {
  border-bottom: none;
}

To add a link to your phone number, try doing these steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box

(function($){

if( $('.footer-contact-block') ) {

var phoneNumb = '1234'; // Phone number

$('.footer-contact-block').wrapInner('<a href="tel:'+phoneNumb+'"></a>');

}

})(jQuery);

Make sure you write the phone number format correctly, so the mobile web browsers can recognize it as a phoneable number.

1. Update

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for your prompt reply Kharis. The phone number link works like a charm!

Regarding the strange line in the header: I meant the small line below the header line. You have to look hard to see it. It’s located just above the symbol (logo).

Hello there,

I am sorry, I’ve just noticed it on my Chrome browser, to remove it, add the below extra CSS code:

.header-info {
   display: none; 
}

Regards,
Kharis

That did the trick. Thank you for your support Kharis!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis