Strange Behavior

Hi Guys. I have been using your theme for 8 years now and have built many sites with it. I’m building my newest agency site and have a strange issue I have never seen before. I’m using one of Slider Revolutions “Scroll Effect lotte” headers and the strangest thing; all my main navi CSS works fine on the scroll down, but if you scroll below the header in question and then scroll all the way back up you will see it’s as if a Z-Index is suddenly changed to the + as the header overlaps over the main navi. It’s just so strange that it does this only once you have scrolled it away and cleared it and go BACK up. It may not be anything you guys can figure out; it might be SR’s team I need to speak with but maybe I’m wrong. What do you think? https://webdesignspalmbeach.com/

Hi,

Thank you for using our theme, Sydney.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#home-splash_forcefullwidth #home-splash {
      margin-top: -50px !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Not quite but it does fix it to some degree it’s just not what I was going for at first but can settle. The larger margin you have here creates a white space between the slider and the main navi but it actually aesthetically looks ok and solves the problem for now its fine I guess. On the scroll up no space shows it was on that very part that I was having the issue. But this could work fine for now.

1 Like