Strange behavior with the FP: Portfolio in combination with polylang

Hello there and congrats for your theme!
I’m new to wordpress, but watched and searched as much as I could and I can’t figure out why I have strange results.
To begin with, I have a local site (for the time being, it needs to be online in less than a month), in two languages using polylang. I have different project categories for each language and some projects to each category. I created 2 pages called projects, one for each language, using the FP:portfolio and the SiteOrigin Editor in each page. Although the page in default language is fine and shows what I’ve written in editor and the portfolio (fetching the correct images of the corresponding projects), the page on the second language displays: Archives: Projects and just shows the (correct!) corresponding projects, but not the text I’ve written (in SiteOrigin Editor), neither the portfolio! Is this behavior normal? What should I do to get the result I get for the default language?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello Eleanna,

There are certain addresses that are reserved for post archives. Please try to change the slug of that page from /projects/ to something different, for example /our-projects/.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello there,

So sorry for the delay.

... the page on the second language displays: Archives: Projects and just shows the (correct!) corresponding projects, but not the text I’ve written (in SiteOrigin Editor), neither the portfolio!

Could you please share the link to that page, so I can check it directly?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello guys!!
Thanks sooo much for your quick reply, Roman you were absolutely right!! Changing the slug of the page (it was projects…) to our-projects it runs beautifully!! I will keep in mind to avoid standard slugs, such as projects or services. I also have some other questions, I’ll open another thread!
Thanks a lot again!!

You are welcome Eleanna!

Kind Regards, Roman.