Stop Slider Text Animation

Hello again,

I would like to disable the text animation on the header page slider. I just want text over an image with no movement of either one. I searched for a solution here and found the following:

.text-slider {
animation: none;
}

I added it to Simple Custom CSS and it worked fine for a few days. But as of today, no text is showing. If I delete the code, the text returns, but it’s moving again. What do you suggest?

Thank you,
Doug

Hi,

There have been some changes to the slider animation. You would need to also add this right: initial; under your animation.
But there are and always have been options to disable this in the Customizer, in the slider section.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

So I must be missing something with regard to stopping the text animation. I initially went to the Customizer/Header Area/Header Slider, set the slider speed to 0 (zero), and checked the box next to Stop the text slider?. I thought this would give me the static, full-image page I was looking for. But when I loaded my site, the text continued to slide in from the right side of the page. But since I don’t want any movement of the text or image, that’s when I went looking for a way to completely stop the animation. So, what’s the best way to do that?

Is this what I should put in Simple Custom CSS?

.text-slider {
animation: none;
right: initial;
}

Thank you,
Doug

Well, with the options the text slides in on initial page load, which is probably not the expected behavior.

Yeah, that would be the code you need.

There we go! That works great. Exactly what I was after.

Thanks for your help.

Doug