Stop carousel in mobile view

Hello, is there a css to stop the carousel moving on mobile view. desktop view doesnt have the option so thats good but it seem to be working on mobile view. my site is here

Hello @pirehgroup,

You doesn’t seem to have any carousel on that page.

Anyway, I don’t think that there is an easy way to do that.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
I must be using the wrong wording. In mobile view only the images (employee) scroll horizontally then disappear, I would like to disable this completely. is there a css for this?

Hello @pirehgroup,

I have just checked your website once again, but I don’t see any horizontal scroll in employees area. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, its hard to show a screenshot. from a desktop if your looking at it on mobile view try to scroll the page from right to left, it actually moves and disappears. I want to turn this off.

Hello @pirehgroup,

Unfortunately I can’t recreate that. You can try to clear your browser cache and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, clearing cache doesnt help. I managed to get a screenshot for you here.

In mobile view - click and hold over a square and try to scroll from right to left hopefully that will demonstrate the effect.

Hello @pirehgroup,

You modified the widget with custom CSS code, so it looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

ok is there then a css to stop horizontal scrolling?

Hello @pirehgroup,

Yes, but it’s not a horizontal scroll in your case. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

.widget_sydney_employees.sydney_employees_widget .owl-wrapper {
    transform: unset !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

worked perfectly thank you!

Great! You are welcome @pirehgroup! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.