Sticky Menu on all tabs, not just the home page

Hello, is it possible to have a sticky menu on all pages? Currently, I have the sticky, inline checked as the menu style but it only works on the home tab. Can I have this work on all my other tabs? Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your issue here.
To make your header menu sticky on all pages, you can use these CSS code below:

.site-header.fixed {
    position: fixed;
}

.site-header.float-header {
    padding: 5px 0;
}

If you are using latest update of wordpess, you can put the code in above to: Customize > Additional CSS.
But if you still using older version of wordpress, you can install Custom CSS plugin and put the code in there.

Regards,
Awan

Thank you, Awan. My menu is now sticky. Another question, please. My menu used to be transparent across the page with the words showing, and now it is black, and the menu items are no longer showing just a drop down box. I’m not sure what I did for it to revert to this and can not figure out how to make it go back. Do things/settings change when updates to widgets, wordpress, etc are done? I know I recently updated wordpress and updated site origin. Thanks for your help.

I see, but maybe its better if you reduce the opacity of the black color? because I noticed on other page doesn’t has a header image.
To reduce the opacity, you can use CSS code below and you might need to adjust the last value of background-color from 0.5 to 0.2 or another value:

.site-header {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);
}

And I can’t see the dropdown box menu on your site, can you show me where it is?