Sticky menu hover over color and pop-up window

Hi everyone. My site is: www.zdwedding.ru
And thanks for the great wordpress theme.

I have few questions i can’t resolve myself and i need your help guys:

1. I have a sticky menu on the site. When you scroll down it becomes orange. But when you hover over the menu text it becomes orange too so it dissapeares. Is it possible to change the secondary hover over color of the sticky menu?

2. This is not a question actually rather an advice request. I have a lot of button on my site. So when the visitor click on it i would like him to see the pop-up window with a request form: name + phone number. How can i make it come true?

3. How can i make an anchor links from my menu to the certain sections of my page?

4. And the last one: is it possible to put links in the icons (need to make that in the footer section).

Thanks in Advance! :*

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

> 1

To do that, you’ll need to use the below CSS code:

.main-navigation a:hover {
  color: #fff;
}

To apply it to your site, add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

> 2

I am not sure if there is a lot of demands from our users would like to have something the same. At the moment, plugin would be your best bet. Checkout this one which might be useful to you.

> 3

Please refer to this thread.

> 4

It’s impossible by default. However we still have a chance to do so by using custom jQuery code. Please try doing the below steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box

(function($){

$.fn.addLink = function( link ) {

this.wrapAll('<a href="'+link+'"></a>');

};

if( $('.dslc-micon-module').length ) {

var phoneIcon = $('.dslc-micon-module > .dslc-icon-phone');
      var envelopeIcon = $('.dslc-micon-module > .dslc-icon-envelope');
      var vkIcon = $('.dslc-micon-module > .dslc-icon-vk');

// Add links to icons	
      phoneIcon.addLink('tel:+7 (929) 622-51-11');
      envelopeIcon.addLink('mailto:lexoticl@mail.ru');
      vkIcon.addLink('http://www.vk.com/zh_dmitry');

}

})(jQuery);

1. Update

If you have any other questions in the future, please avoid posting multiple subjects at once. You’re allowed to create as many topics as you want. Please use one topic of one specific issue, so that we can assist you in better way and it helps us easier to track progress.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks a lot. I’ve done everything :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis