Sticky Menu and Footer Font Color

Hello,
I have noticed two inconveniences in the free version of the West Theme. I cannot change the Sticky Menu font color. I also cannot change the footer text color to be independent from the body text color. This is limiting the colors I can use in my theme. Is this something I can change with custom CSS?

Thanks in advance! The website I am editing is www.titleunited.com

I just found another post with the same question on the sticky menu font color and was able to resolve it adding this custom CSS code.

.header-scrolled .main-navigation a{
color: #fff !important;
}

Still wondering if the footer font color can be changed independently from the body text color.

Thanks!

Hello there,

Try to apply the following CSS code:

.footer-widgets .widget-title {
  color: #ff0000;
}

.footer-widgets, 
.footer-widgets a {
}

.site-footer, .site-footer a {
}

Change the hex color values as needed.

Regards,
Kharis

I have a set menu of a white background and I can not change the color of subtitles on the black. At the moment, they are not visible :frowning: Entering the specified CSS code does not work.
www.rbfsystem.pl

Hello @aratig85,

Thank you for getting in touch here. Let me ask a thing. What do you mean by “subtitles on the black”?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Please, I have changed the main menu text color into black and the background menu into wight, the icon menu into my iPhone remain wight (as the standard configuration). So in the smartphone, the menu icon don’t appear. How I can put the color of this icon the same as the main menu text color.

Thank you in advance. Kindest regards, Nassim

Hello Nassim,

Please share the link to your site, so I can inspect it and be more precise.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis, please find below the link :

1. link of the main menu (menu background color in black, so as you can see, the logo don’t appear well)
    http://pharmaxiom.com/

2. link of the other pages (menu background color in wight, the menu icon (also in wight) don’t appear)
    http://pharmaxiom.com/qui-sommes-nous/

So my aim Kharis is to :

1. Make the menu background color in wight into the main menu (as the other pages)
  2. Color the icon menu in another color than wight

Thanks a lot. Regards, Nassim

Hello Nassim,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Try adding the below custom CSS code:

.slicknav_menu .slicknav_menutxt{
  color: #000;
}

@media only screen and (max-width:1024px){

.site-header {
    background: #fff !important;
  }  

}