Sticky/fixed Menu only no header and without content going behind it

We have selected menu only and no header in the customise section of the Sydney pro theme. We do not want the content to go behind the menu when we scroll down the page. how can we fix this issue please.

Hello there,

From your site’s dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Menu layout > choose Static for Sticky menu.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

We have tried that, that does not fix the problem. I will rephrase the issue:
We want to have the menu always appearing at the top no matter ho much we scroll down the page. which in turn means a sticky menu. We do not want the sticky/floating menu to overlay the content as users are scrolling down the page. Thus the menu should be remain at the top page and the content should not go behind it.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Please check whether you have active caching that may retain the cached version of your site to load in web browser. I should have to flush the cache whenever the changes applied.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have checked and the problem still persists, not sure why, what should the css code be for me to achieve this?

Hello there,

Thank you for your confirmation.

I need direct checking on your website, to check what is blocking the code from working. Perhaps you did special setup on the header part? I request you to share a link to your website here.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support