Stay on shop page after Quick View add to cart

Hi,

I love the Leto theme! I’m currently building my shop with it but have a quick question. The quick view option when browsing the shop page to add a product to the cart is quite handy.

However after pressing add to cart, it redirects you to the product page, which kinda takes away the point of having a quick view option. Now you have to click the shop button again to go back to where you were.

Is there a way to have Ajax refresh for the quick view add to cart so you stay on the shop page?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to change that behavior, unfortunately.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

Ah okay, what is the point of having the quick view then when it’s not really “quick” after all?

Is there any way for you to contact the dev’s and ask if they can sort this out? I wouldn’t mind paying for the change.

Hello,

Ah okay, what is the point of having the quick view then when it’s not really “quick” after all?

Well, it’s a good question :slight_smile: But shop features come from WooCommerce plugin, so you can also try to contact its support and see what they say.

Is there any way for you to contact the dev’s and ask if they can sort this out? I wouldn’t mind paying for the change.

We don’t offer advanced customization, but you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.