Staff Border or Background Color

Page

I’m having trouble finding where to change this. I’d like to separate the staff somehow, either by changing the background color, or adding a border around each person’s profile. I’d prefer a background color. Example

Another issue, my header bar on my homepage is completely transparent when page is scrolled all the way up - how can I make it a transparent maroon (like when you scroll down?)

Hi,

You can add background-color to the staff members with this Custom CSS:

.dslc-staff-member-main {
    background-color: #ebebeb !important;
}

also you can make the transparent menu the same color as the sticky menu with this Custom CSS:

.site-header.has-header, .site-header.has-slider, .site-header.has-video {
    background-color: rgba(139,35,50,0.9) !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba. The changes are successful, but my staff backgrounds all appear at different lengths (see here). Is there a custom CSS to make the frame line up at the bottom of each row?

Also on my header, when I click on a menu item, it highlights it and it becomes the same color as the header background (maroon), is it possible to keep it white or yellow?

Hi,

The grey background will be the background of the content, unfortunately you can’t have it somehow else. The current menu item color can be modified with this Custom CSS:

.main-navigation .current-menu-item > a {
    color: white !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba