Squashed text and white space

After recent update The text within the front page has been squashed in. I also have a white space between header and mission statement I cannot get rid of. I would really appreciate some assistance with this as I have tried everything I can think of.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Roger

Sorry site address is www.com2b.com.au

Thanks.

Please see google cache for display prior to update.

Sorry again, I managed to fix the text width, but still would like some assistance to remove white space across page under header.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you, please post a screenshot about the issue? So I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Tried to post a screen shot but unsuccessful. If you go to home page www.com2b.com.au and you will see the white space above footer. I have managed to get rid of other issues but this one is stumping me.

Thanks.

Hi,

Ok, you can remove that white space with this Custom CSS:

.entry-footer {
    display: none !important;
}

.content-area .hentry {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Csaba,

I saw your email and when I went to perform the changes you suggested I noticed that the issue had fixed itself. Don’t know how or why. Thanks very much for your assistance.

Regards

Roger

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba