Square box showing only on Ipad/Tablet

Hello,

As per the attached screen shot taken from my Ipad, there is this square blank box that is showing up in both portrait and landscape. It seems to be only showing on my ipad and does not show on desktop or my mobile. Not sure why it’s there but any information you can provide to remove this would be appreciated.

Thanks, Robbin

Hi,

Please post a link to your website, to the page where you have that box, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

So sorry I thought I sent it to you. My url is https://beachbunnscloset.com And its located under the travel menu under shop.

Thanks, Robbin

Hi,

Please try to align the image to center on mobiles with this Custom CSS and check if that resolves the issue ( the box may appear, because of empty space ):

.panel-widget-style-for-6478-0-0-0 {
    text-align: center !important;
}

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

This did not work. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank You!

Hi,

That did not centered the image or it didn’t removed the square? Can you, please post a screenshot how it looks after you’ve added the Custom CSS?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

It did not center the image or remove the square. Please see attached in both portrait and landscape view.

Thanks, Robbin

IMG_0112

Hello Csaba,

Please disregard my previous reply. I actually changed the widget editor where I had the image and the editor that I’m now using took away the square box.

Many thanks for all of your help.

Best, Robbin

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba