Specifying Custom Post Types

Hi, I’d like to make it so that the posts going to my blog are specifically and only the ones I have created a custom Blog Post Type for (as opposed to all of the types of posts, which is currently happening). I am just wondering where in the files I might find the ability to change that, and any suggestions for doing so?

Here is the blog for context.

Thank you!

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Specifically, I am having a problem where I have installed a plugin that generates a post-timeline type, and they are posting to my blog as well (which I do not want). To fix the problem, I have created a post-blog type, and want to make it so that it is the only type that will post to the blog. However, I am weary as to where in the theme files I should make this change.

Specifically, I am trying to find where in the theme files I can find what determines what is posted to the blog or not, and make it so that only my post-blog type can do so.

Thank you!

Hello,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.