Space too big on mobile under the slide header

Hi Kharis,

How can I reduce the space between the slide hider and the first page presented under?
I put you screenshots
Thanks a lot,

Isabelle

Hello there,

Do those appear inside page builder? Please provide a link to your site here, so we can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks,
I don’t think it appears because I 've verified but if you can have a look it would be terrific.
It only appears on mobile, not on desktop.

Lesailesdevenise@gmail.com
password: Marietherese7

By the way if you can have a look on the other ticket I’ve opened yesterday on Invasion of subscribers because I’m frightened. I’m afraid that a malware program is on my site by using the plugin user pro and creating so many false profiles.
Is it dangerous for my site ? Could destroy it ?

Best regards

Hi Kharis,

Do you have made progress on this topic ?
Only for the problem of space on Head Slider. for the other problem I ve contacted the author of the plugin userpro.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Hi Kharis,

On this subject too, it seems that you didn’t answer.
Could you have a look please ? It would be great for me.

Best regards

hI Kharis,

I ve no news from you on this subject. Please could have look because for our site it is very important.
Thank you
best regards

Hello there,

That spacing issue doesn’t seem to appear to me. Does it present on specific page?

Sorry for the delay. I didn’t get any email notifications of your replies.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Even if you click on the image ?

Strange because it appears on our cellulars after a few time or when we click in the headerslide

It doesn’t Appear on other page

Best regards

Le mar. 2 avr. 2019 à 00:35, Kharis Sulistiyono via aThemes Forums team@athemes.com a écrit :

How can we make smaller the police on the title 1 but only on cellular ?

Le mar. 2 avr. 2019 à 01:38, Les Ailes de Venise lesailesdevenise@gmail.com a écrit :

hello there Kharis,

Could you take a look on my demand above please ?

Best regards

Isabelle