Space remove in builder

Hello,

first thank for the this theme is pretty cool ! and customizable !

Just a question : i want to change the padding form element ( the yellow one for exemple to 0px en for the pinky i want just 25 px) but I do not know which CSS to change i just see this
element.style {
padding: 100px 240.5px;
}

it affects all the blocks how do I want it to be able to do it block by block , do it in the Builder when creating the page and its contents ?

thank you for your help !

best regard S.

Hi,

If you want to set a padding for single element in a Row you can do it in Page Builder, by editing the Widget and set a custom padding value for that specific widget, so it won’t affect all the other widgets, if that doesn’t help, please post a link to your website, to the page where you have the yellow background, so I can help you change the padding there.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

thank you for your quick answer, unfortunately for me I do not see where I can change what I need, here the explanatory image and the demo link of the site(it’s a projet), thank you for your help !
THX
best regard S.

PS:
I already reduced the white space and more with the code that you give on the forum:

/* !! header !! */
.header-image {
display: none !important;
}
.header-image::after {
content: ‘’;
opacity: 0.0;
}
.header {
background-color: #FCFCFC;
border-width:0px 0px 1px 0px;
border-style:solid;
border-color:#f2f2f2;
}
.site-logo {
width: 100%;
max-height: 100px;
}

/* !! titre page !! */
.main-content {
padding: 0px;
}
.hentry {
padding: 0px;
margin: 0px;
}
.entry-title {
font-size: 10px;
color: #fff;
margin-bottom: 0px;
line-height: 0px;
}

Hi,

Please deactivate the maintenance mode ( coming soon ) plugin, so I can access your website.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

oups sorry ! Here we are…

thank you
Best regard S.

Hi,

There is 100px padding top and padding bottom set to your Row, so be setting them to 0 ( or a lower value of you want to ) on your Row’s Settings you should be able to remove them, or you can remove the padding-bottom and padding-top from all of your Rows with this Custom CSS, or add low values like 20-30px instead of 0 to have less space:

.panel-row-style {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

yes working well , thank you very much !
Best regard
S.

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba