Space between slider and footer

Hi,

first thank you for the great Sydney theme.

I have two problems:

1. I want to get rid of blank space between slider and footer on first page. My front page is home page, I’m using front page template for it, but the blank space is still there.
  2. I want to make first page also multilingual (sentence), as is not possible with slider
    I’ve tried with menu style (instead of slider), but then I have also blank space between main menu and picture and between picture and footer.

What should I do?

Thank you very much for your help!

Vesna

Hi,

1. You have some custom code there which adds the padding which creates the gap.
  2. Can’t help with this and I don’t really understand what you’re saying. We do plan to register those strings in Polylang in a future update so you can translate them.
  3. You should clear your cache from W3 and stop the slider from Header Slider as it seems you’re using only one image.

Thank you very much, blank space is gone.

I have on more problem:
Today I’ve updated Sydney theme. And until then when I want to change properties of Google fonts in Appearance -> Customize -> Typography -> Theme Typography then when I click the “Save & Publish” button, the little circle spins but the button never changes (in saved). When I click the “X” to return to the dashboard, the browser asks “Are you sure you want to leave this page?”
So I can’t change there fonts anymore.

Do you know what is happening?

Thank you again!

Try disabling some of your plugins and check. Pretty sure the theme isn’t causing this.

Thank you Vlad!
You were right, I deactivate W3 Total Cache and now is working perfect,
problem solved! :slight_smile:

I really appreciate your help.

Have a nice day,

Vesna