Space between rows

Hello,

I would like to have the exactly same space between all my rows in all the pages. I have noticed that there is always a big white space between my rows. Could you please help me with this?

This is my website: www.brocadeworld.com

Thank you so much

Hello there,

That space can be reduced from the row styles options. Edit row > Row Styles > Layout set 0 in the field that says “Top/bottom padding”.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Do I have to set 0 for all the rows or just one row?

Thank you

Hello there,

I thought all rows. But it should depend on your need.

Regards,
Kharis

http://brocadeworld.com/?preview_id=258&preview_nonce=05684f7f4e&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true

Hello,

This is what happened when I set 0 in every rows. Any advices?

Thank you

Hello there,

The link you shared can’t be accessed publicly.

Regards,
Kharis

www.brocadeworld.com

Basically, I just want to reduce the space between the our mission widget and the two pictures under that widget.

Thank you

Hello there,

Thank you for explaining more details. Other alternative solution is adding a couple of custom CSS code. Try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css.

#pg-258-0 .panel-row-style{
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

#pg-258-1 .panel-row-style{
  padding-top: 0 !important;
  padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you. It works.

I would like to install the woocommerce slider plugin. However, whenever I install it and put it in the front page. The size is extremely large, it covers nearly all space of the page. Do you know what happened with the plugin?

Hello there,

Did you put it on your site already? If so, please share the link where I can see it directly.

Or can you share the link to the download page of the plugin, so I could try it on my test site?

Regards,
Kharis

I used WooCommerce Product Slider by ShapedPlugin.

Thank you

Is there any download link for it?

Regards,
Kharis

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-slider/.

This is the link for it