Space between Page Title and Page Content

Hello,

How do i minimize the space between the page title and and the page content.

If you click on “Köpfe” (german version) or “Heads” if you switch to english for example I want the to minimize the space between the green title and the following content.

Thanks.

J

Hello @doktajohn,

Please go to your WordPress Dashboard → Pages → edit the page → hover over wrench icon of the Page Builder row → click Edit Row → click Theme → enter 0 into Top/bottom padding field → click Done → click Update → enjoy :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello. I’d like to globally change the page title’s top and bottom padding to two different settings. I’m using the SiteOrigin CSS for my CSS edits.
Thank you in advance.
Kay

Hello Kay,

I am not sure what is your issue, can you please provide more details about it?

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Im sorry.

If I head to Wordpress Dashboard i just get an overview of all the pages.

I am editing online. There is no “Pages → edit the page → hover over wrench icon”

and so forth.

Unless im doing something terribly wrong or am overlooking something could you again give a more detailed way on how to get there?

thanks

J

I found it.

But will this take care of it globally? ON ALL PAGES?

thanks in advance

J

Hello @doktajohn,

To change padding globally, please go to your WordPress Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → General → change top and/or bottom padding → click Save & Publish.

Kind Regards, Roman.