Space between header and content

Hello,

I have a problem in my pages where there seems to be a space always between my content and the top navigation bar you can see it here:

http://www.cubexlab.com/wordpress/?page_id=38

I’d appreciate it if you could help me remove this spacing since I want the page header to be exactly below the navigation bar. I have made this photo (header) myself and not through the header of the theme itself.

The problem is in the “About” page.

Hello,

could you please to post the URL of your site?

yes I’ve uploaded it on my first post here it is again:

www.cubexlab.com/wordpress/?page_id=38

Yeah, I got it.
I was see it as picture, not a link :smiley:

Okay, I just visiting your site and please try the css code below to remove the space between top menu and content. Because its only happened in About page only, so I am using page id to make sure the code below is working in About page only:

.page-id-38 .page-wrap {
    padding-top: 0;
}

.page-id-38 .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding: 0;
}

.page-id-38 .page-wrap .content-wrapper .row {
    margin-top: -30px;
}

You can put the code using simple custom css plugin.

Hello Awan,

Thanks for your prompt response. I used this code on the CSS plugin but unfortunately nothing happened! It’s still the same. By the way this problem is present for all pages except the front page.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions by anyone? I would appreciate your help guys.

Thanks

Problem was solved thanks Awan! However a new problem exists now.

When I apply the below code with “Simple Custom CSS” for one of my pages it corrects the margin and everything looks fine. However, when I apply the same code below for another page (e.g. .page-id-66) it corrects this new page BUT the previous page (e.g. .page-id-38) goes back to its’ previous condition with a bigger margin!! it seems each time I apply a code in the “Simple Custom CSS” plugin the previous custom CSS codes are lost!! What is the problem? I’d appreciate it if you could help.

Code I apply in custom css:

.page-id-38 .page-wrap {
padding-top: 0;
}

.page-id-38 .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
padding: 0;
}

.page-id-38 .page-wrap .content-wrapper .row {
margin-top: -30px;
}

Hi,

I’ve checked your site, is it happened in page products and services? I think that because there is no content yet for the page.

Can you put some content to the page and let see if the code is work?

Hi Awan,

No unfortunately this happens for all my pages. I also included content but still when I even upload an empty css code in “Simple Custom CSS” everything that was set before goes away!

what’s your suggestion? Might it be because I’ve changed the css code too much?? is it possible to reset the CSS code to the initial code and then try again? I even removed the theme and re-installed again but still this problem exists.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

I’ve checked your site, visiting all pages and looks like you already fix the issue?

Hi Awan,

Yes one of your colleagues helped me and I used another custom css plugin for applying my custom codes and it works right now! Thanks for all your help and support! Appreciate it.