Something wierd happend to the theme

Hi,
First of all, thank you so much for all your good work. I really love the theme and I’m building my first website at the moment. Everything went very well and I was almost finished but after a week or so when I did not work on it, I discovered this morning something very wierd has happend to the lay out. The slider page and normal homepage has disappeared and every item has been mixed and is on other places as before. Is this someting you can help with or is it a Wordpress problem or maybe a error on my website host server?

My website is www.plusservices.nl
Thanks so much in advance!!!
Have a nice day and best regards
Monique

Hello Monique,

It looks like the stylesheet is unavailable:
http://www.plusservices.nl/wp-content/themes/sydney/style.css/

Can you please contact your hosting provider and see what they say?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.
I use FileZila and the style.css is available in the Sydney theme / wp-content map
Just to be sure, I removed it and uploaded it again, but unfortunately the website is still the same mess.
I also asked the hosting provider if there has been any updates or other things that possible may cause this but they said nothing happened.

Very weired, don’t you think? Could there be a hack or something like that and do you have any suggestion what I can do? Every reply is very much appreciated!!

Have a nice day and best regards!
Monique

Hello Monique,

Can you please try to re-install the theme and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have asked my hosting provider to replace everything with a previous backup and I’m so happy to see that most of my work has been saved and the website is working again.
I still don’t know what happened but at least there is a normal lay out now.
Thanks for all your help Roman!!!

Regards
Monique

You are welcome Monique!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.