Some issues with my first Wordpress-based website (Sydney theme)

Hello everyone,

I’m completly fresh to Wordpress and also to CSS/HTML, so everything what I have already done on my site, has been done mostly by your help from the other topics (Thanks to everyone!) or some CSS basics I have learned in the last few days. To get straight to the heart of the matter there are five points that I would like to raise:

1. Is there any possibility to make it: after clicking on the project thumbnail (in PORTFOLIO section) it will pop-up the window with full-image size of the project (instead of sending the user to the different URL with some kind of blog post section)?
  2. In Testimonials section (REFERENCJE) I would like to make the quotes typography lighter (instead of this bold-italic, I would like just simple light-italic font)
  3. In mobile version, buttons of this primary menu are aligned to the right. I would like to align them to the center.
  4. Mobile version - is it possible to make projects in two columns instead of one? They are now way too big for mobile screen.
  5. I’ve change the width of the field in Contact Form 7 section, because at first they were super narrow. On desktop they look fine, but on mobile they are leaving the edges of the screen. I would like to adjust them on mobile.

If u see any other issues on my website, I would be super grateful if u tell me about them (and maybe also find the solution!)

Here is the link to the website: www.threelines.pl

Here are the additional CSS I’ve already added by myself: https://pastebin.com/9YHxHye4

Oh, I forgot about the last issue:
6) After clicking any of the buttons in the menu-bar, it sends me to the section I wanted, but it sends the user one scroll too far down (so it sometimes cuts of the title e.g “O NAS” , “REFERENCJE” etc.) How to make it that it wont scroll too far?

Hello @falkiewicz,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.