I’m completly fresh to Wordpress and also to CSS/HTML, so everything what I have already done on my site, has been done mostly by your help from the other topics (Thanks to everyone!) or some CSS basics I have learned in the last few days. To get straight to the heart of the matter there are five points that I would like to raise:
- Is there any possibility to make it: after clicking on the project thumbnail (in PORTFOLIO section) it will pop-up the window with full-image size of the project (instead of sending the user to the different URL with some kind of blog post section)?
- In Testimonials section (REFERENCJE) I would like to make the quotes typography lighter (instead of this bold-italic, I would like just simple light-italic font)
- In mobile version, buttons of this primary menu are aligned to the right. I would like to align them to the center.
- Mobile version - is it possible to make projects in two columns instead of one? They are now way too big for mobile screen.
- I’ve change the width of the field in Contact Form 7 section, because at first they were super narrow. On desktop they look fine, but on mobile they are leaving the edges of the screen. I would like to adjust them on mobile.
If u see any other issues on my website, I would be super grateful if u tell me about them (and maybe also find the solution!)
Here is the link to the website: www.threelines.pl
Here are the additional CSS I’ve already added by myself: https://pastebin.com/9YHxHye4