Solid colour menu first loading

My menu bar starts off transparent when first loading the page and becomes a solid color when I scroll down. How can I make my menu bar have a solid color at all times?

I have edited photos in the header slider to have a black strip at the top, but when loading the page on the mobile site, it looks wrong with the amount of black spacing. Image 2 in the header slider shows that the solid colour code isn’t working

I have added the code to custom CSS as outlined in previous threads but that did not help. website is www.progeny.com.au

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

You can do that by adding this CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

.site-header {
  background-color: #000;
}

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Kharis.

That didnt actually achieve what I was after.

I should have specified - I’m looking to have the top menu wrapped in a black border when first loading.

The border only appears when scrolling- but I would like it there all the time - especially when the page first loads.

Hello there,

Viewing the source code of your site, the I suggested doesn’t present. Did you intentionally remove it? Could you please put it back, so I can do debugging with it.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes I removed it but its back up now.

Hello there,

It looks like the code was inserted improperly.

/*
You can add your own CSS here.
.site-header {
}
Click the help icon above to learn more.
*/

It should look like this:

.site-header {
}

Regards,
Kharis