Social Widget Alignment

Hi,

I was able to resolve general alignment of the social menu in the footer with your support, however one of the social networks i want to connect is VK and when i add it, the icon just jumps plus the network isn’t displayed … you can check it out at meliora.by or in the image below. How can i resolve it?

social icons misplacement

Thank you!

Hello Nika,

Currently VK isn’t supported by the widget, however, please add the following CSS code to add support.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.social-menu-widget a[href*="vk.com"]::before {
    content: '\f189';
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, Roman. It worked great!

You said that VK is not yet supported by West, is there a way i can still somehow like to this social network in the social menu?

Thank you!

Hello Nika,

Can you please specify the social menu?

If you ask about your menu on the right edge of the site, then I have to say that it’s not part of West theme. Looks like WP-FlyBox plugin is used for that.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey,

I’m talking about a social element that you can include in the modules on the page.

Thank you

Hello Nika,

I don’t think that it’s possible with current functionality (actually, it’s part of Live Composer plugin). However, you can contact Live Composer support here and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

Thank you so much for your help! I will get in touch with Live Composer.

Thanks and have a fulfilling day!

You are welcome Nika!

And have a nice day as well :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.