Social Profile Icons +1

Greetings!

I can’t get my social icons to appear on my front page. Did everything as prompted, and even read through all the topics here. I get nothing in Firefox, just the title (in Spanish). I do see two of the four icons in Safari. I noticed a similar situation in the forum, and tried simplifying the URL, nut little changed. There is another possible solution up there: making some changes to .htacces, but I don’t know where to find this. Any suggestions? I also have a problem with my blog page (ASOF Blog). The services menu pops up in the sidebar and I can’t seem to get rid of it. This is my site (still under construction): http://asof-language-center.com/

Hello,

Your first link is not to a social network. And the one to Google plus needs to be written like this plus.google.com. And I see them working on Firefox on your site.

Well, you put the services there, delete the widget from the same place: Appearance > Widgets.

You might also want to use the other social widget (FP) for your front page.

Thanks Vlad,

It worked brilliantly. One more thing: I’m trying to set up the client widget, and have included it already in my front page, but again, nothing shows up. Obviously, I’d have to load their respective logos, but where do I do that? I’m looking in the clients section of the dashboard but don’t see an “upload logo” button or section. Can you tell me where to find it? Thanks a mil.

You simply need to add a featured image. Just make sure your logos are about the same size so they’ll look nice.

I get that, I just can’t find the ‘upload featured image’ button. Where is it?

Ok, I found it. Sorry for being a pain in the arse, and thanks for taking the time to help me. Have a good week. Cheers!

Ed