Social Media Widget and setting number of tweets to appear in timeline

How do I allow either:

a) only a set number of tweets from my timeline to appear? or
b) change the text box parameters so that space restricts to say 3 latest tweets?

I am trying to overcome the situation that the code seems to allow every tweet to appear with the result that the column on the page is very very long!

Thanks in anticipation of an answer

Hello jim.harrington,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it and specify how you display the tweets?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman for replying

The links is http://hr-management-dimensions.co.uk/HRMDmn/resources/.

As you will see the twitter column contains far too many tweets with the result that a subscription form to my blog, contained in the second blog articles column, is out of sight as it is displaced to where the tweets end.

I tried adding a data height to the code on the site origin page but that did not work.

How do I add code to limit the number of tweets (preferred solution) or limit the space allocated for tweets in the first column

Well, did you use some plugin to display Twitter timeline?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman sorry for the delay in responding. I thought I had added one of the widgets with the theme but on checking I must have copied some code for the TWITTER help pages into a text widget.

I think I have resolved the issue but adding the following code to limit the number of posts that appear and hence the length of the timeline

extra code added data-tweet-limit=“3” which has worked.

Thanks for your attention

I shall close the ticket

You are welcome!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.