Social media in Theme Sydney

Hello,
I’m using the theme Sydney and I am very satisfied with it. Only one problem: I can’t put the social media icon into the footer. I can neither find the widget for social media nor the menu to place my social media links.
my website: oberndorf.ekir.de
Thank you for your help!
Hans-Joerg

Hello Hans-Joerg,

I would be glad to help you, but I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve (I do see two social icons in your footer), can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

thank you for your mail. In the meantime I’ve installed another plugin called "Social Media and Share Icons (Ultimate Social Media) to create social media icon. But I like to create them with the theme “Sydney”. In “Sydney” I can’t find any possibilitiy to put social icons in the footer.

Thank you for your help!

Kind reagards
Hans-Joerg

Hello Hans-Joerg,

You can add a Social Icons widget (that comes with Elementor) right above your footer, like on Sydney demo site here:
https://demo.athemes.com/sydney/

Here is Elementor Social Icons widget documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,
thanks for your help. It is very easy to use. But is it right, that I can’t put the social icon into the footer? So I must put the social icons on every site or is there any other chance to get the icons on every site?
Yours
Hans-Joerg

Hello Hans-Joerg,

You can try to use a social plugin that provides a social icons widget, for example Social Media Share Buttons & Social Sharing Icons or similar. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support