Social Media Block

I am still having some issues with the background image on my social media block at www.mccinternalmedicine.org - it does not span the width and it is pixelated on tablet?

Hello there,

I visited your site and only saw black solid color on social profiles section. Did you remove the image background?

Regards,
Kharis

No, it is still up - it is a black brick background.

Hello there,

Try to set background image on row’s setting – instead of enabled it on widget basis.

Regards,
Kharis

Tried doing that and that does not work.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#panel-2040-3-0-0.container {
      max-width: 100% !important;
      padding-left: 0;
      padding-right: 0;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Nope - did not fix it.

Hello there,

I checked and it’s full width already. Maybe you should have to flush your web browser’s history.

Regards,
Kharis

It remains pixelated on tablet…

Hello there,

Have you tried other devices? Please check your web browser’s version and ensure it’s the latest.

Regards,
Kharis

Can you perhaps pass on to Roman - he might be able to solve this one - thanks.

Hello, sorry for delay.

Your current background image seems to be too small, only 525×350px. Can you please try to use at least Full HD image and set it as row background like Kharis suggested above?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I tried multiple images, including the ones that came with the theme and they all do the same thing - look good on Mac desktop but pixelated or too large on iPad?

Hello, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

@media only screen and (min-device-width: 1024px) and (max-device-width: 1366px) {
    .widget section {
        background-attachment: scroll;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

That does not work either and changes the desktop image - I tried different setting in the Edit Row as well?

Hello, I don’t have an iPad to test it, but I’ll ask our Developer to check this.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,

You are using a different background image there now, is this issue still actual?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Yes, the image on iPad cuts off everything and the desktop cuts off a lot - its an image that came with the theme and is supposed to be of the beach.

Hello,

the image on iPad cuts off everything and the desktop cuts off a lot

Well, that sounds like normal parallax background image behavior.

Does it still look pixelated on iPad?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

It barely shows and, yes, it still appears pixelated.