Social icons in header don´t show up

Hi, I followed the instruction when adding facebook and instagram url´s (icons?) to the header menu.
But that didn´t help. Can´t see them. Anybody here to help me out? Thanks!

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website and specify instructions that you have followed?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Jan,

Please make sure that Activate the header contact info? checkbox is checked in Customize → Sydney Pro: Extra options → Header contact info section.

Kind Regards, Roman.

thanks Roman, strange that this is not mentioned in the tutorial.

And yes, it works now.

But…on desktop, there is no place for our city name on the same line as the other information (no center unchecked) and on mobile the icons live their own life.

header-info.JPG

Anything to do about that?

Jan

Hello Jan, please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Well done, Roman! I suppose you get back to me when you get a reply from the developer of the theme. Btw, is there a way to make the social icons a little bigger?
Jan

Hello Jan,

I suppose you get back to me when you get a reply from the developer of the theme.

I’m not sure what reply you mean, can you please describe it more precisely?

Btw, is there a way to make the social icons a little bigger?

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi again,

1. as you have noticed, my issue is not solved in full.

You have informed aThemes about this. I suppose you will get something back from them to help you out, right? Will I get this information as well?
That is what I mean with reply.

1. ok, I will.

Thank you.

Jan

Hello Jan,

You have informed aThemes about this.

No, I haven’t informed about anything. What exactly should I inform?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Jan,

Okay, I suppose that you didn’t click on the title of topic preview that you showed above and therefore didn’t see the whole topic. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough.

That question was answered, here is that topic direct link, you can paste it in your browser address bar:
https://forums.athemes.com/t/head-contact-info/26038

Kind Regards, Roman.

You are welcome Jan!

Social icons are on separate line on mobile view to preserve enough space for address line, it’s okay, that’s default behavior.

Kind Regards, Roman.