Smart Slider & Mobilemenu

Hello Suportteam,

I have a question about the https://machines4green.nl/ project (made in Talon Pro).

When I open the mobile menu on my iPad and scroll, the slider (Smart slider) runs over my mobile-menu items …

How can I fix that?

Image-1

Greeting,

Tjeerd Engel

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.shortcode-area .n2-section-smartslider {
      z-index: -1;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the code. Only that does not work (yet) … I still have the same problem … Is there another solution?

Hello there,

I found your site is becing cached. You should flush it whenever new changes applied. Otherwise it will force web browser to not load recent changes have made. Also you might have to flush web browser’s history/cache before reloading your site.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I had flushed the cash … But now (to be sure) I have completely deactivated te cashing-plugin.

Unfortunately still the same problem…

Try this code:

.shortcode-area .n2-section-smartslider {
      z-index: -1 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I have adjusted the code in the CSS, unfortunately no improvement…

Hi Kharis,

Have you been able to come up with another solution?

Thanks,

Tjeerd

Hello Tjeerd,

Please check if your mobile web browser is the latest.

Regards,
Kharis

The mobile browser is up to date. This problem also happens in Google Chrome and FireFox (on Desktop, if you reduce the browser to the narrowest screen resolution…) Bug?

With a slightly larger screen resolution (but still mobile views) is it going well.

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

#header-sticky-wrapper {
      position: relative;
      z-index: 999999 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Unfortunately … still the same problem after placing the code …

I have placed the following code

[off-canvas * = “shift”] {
z index: +10;}

it seems resolved now :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help

Great!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis