Smart Slider 3 multilanguage

Hi,

I would like to use Smart slider 3 In my welcome page in 2 versions: one in French and one in English. When i enter the 2 short codes for teh english and french in Appearance /Customize/Header area/ Shortcode, I have 2 sliders which appear.
How can I do? Thanks

Hello there,

Please consult to this documention:

https://smartslider3.helpscoutdocs.com/article/490-translation

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks but I think you didn’t understand my problem … I would like to have a translation of the slider I from french to english when people switch the button fom french language to english language. See the picture, please. Thanks

Hello there,

I think you should create multiple Smart Slider 3 for each languages. To do so with Sydney Pro, you would do some code adjustments. It has been discussed in this topic.

I hope this helps you as well.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,
Thanks. This has been soled long time ago pretty much the way you are suggesting.
Thanks.

Hello @maco65,

So you got it worked on your site?

Regards,
Kharis

No sorry, too complex for me

Le lun. 13 mai 2019 à 08:57, Kharis Sulistiyono via aThemes Forums team@athemes.com a écrit :

Hello there,

Probably you want me to code that? Coding service is out of aTheme’s support and it’s my personal offer. If you’re interested, go to this form:

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks man, but I asked someone else to do it … Next time :wink:

Le lun. 13 mai 2019 à 10:06, Kharis Sulistiyono via aThemes Forums team@athemes.com a écrit :

Okay. No problem!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis