Small specific footer on mobile

Hi there,
I found a post adding the CSS to get the footer to show on mobile, thank you. Is there a way to use a unique (smaller) widget in that area as I have designed the footer for desktop.

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly you want to achieve. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and a link to your website in order to let me check it? You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi there,
I will try and clarify:
On the desktop site, the footer has 3 widgets (http://fayjayworld.com/about/) in it which is quite a lot of data when displayed on mobile - each widget displays above the other and a lot of scrolling is needed. I was wondering if the css could display alternative footer content just for mobile, which could have different widgets (maybe only a site map, for example). The css is targeting:
.home .widget-area,
.widget-area,
.footer-widget-area
if there was another class or ID that could be assigned, maybe.
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

I was wondering if the css could display alternative footer content just for mobile, which could have different widgets (maybe only a site map, for example).

You can try to add this CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section to hide (not remove) first two footer columns and leave only the third column on mobile devices:

#sidebar-footer .sidebar-column:not(:last-child) {
    display: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.