Small carousel firing on homepage first before hero

Hi

On this site https://aj-vineyardsupply.com/ The small gallery near the bottom of the page is firing first, well before the hero and company name at the top and causing distraction. Is there a way to minimize or delay this action?

Thanks
Robert

Hi Robert,

I checked your site and I couldn’t get the issue as per reported.

Perhaps it happens on a specific circumstance? Please take video recording to point me the exact locaiton of the issue you’re seeing on your screen. So I can help you in a better way with that video.

Stay safe.
Have an excellent day :slight_smile:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I emailed a video However, it believe it has something to do with with my having disabled the preloader. So instead it is firing the carousel gallery. Please let me know how I can disable the preloader and not hav the carousel “fly open” on url entry.
thanks
Robert

Hi Robert,

Please take a screenshot to point me the exact location and share it as a reply to this thread.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

This loads before the big hero of a vineyard. These images are located down the page when you scroll in a carousel.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.su-column .su-image-carousel-crop {
      overflow: hidden !important;
    }

​I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Unfortunately that didn’t work. I think it has something to do with the preloader which I have disabled using:
.preloader {
display: none !important;
}
Also lets use the staging site url, so when i make a change its not in the public eye.

please advise
thx
robert

Hi Kharis,

Just wondering your thoughts. I have restored the preloader on https://aj-vineyardsupply.com. As a result the bouncing balls on load usurp the carousel that was loading. That said, is there a way to customize the bouncing balls on load?
Thanks
Robert

Hi Robert,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response.

To change the default preloader, please refer to these documentations:

​I hope this reply helps.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support