Small Calendar from Events manager in Sydney not yellow when eventful. But all is black!

Hello i have Event manager in Sydney, i have events on 20-9 but it is not shown in an other color as it should be ( td.eventful a rgb(253, 126, 41)) in the calendar Widget (Menu point: Concert Agenda)
When i switch to wordpress default theme twentyNineteen then the calendar works as it should.
Then the 20-9 is a different color! What can there be done to get the same results in the Sydney theme?
Until now i have build the site without changing code, all within wordpress i have not jet changed a css or PHP. When so please try to give me simpel instructions.

Down below when i switch to twenty nineteen
I can not post 2 images sorry~!

The 20,23,25,27 had to be the same color as the text Agenda-overzicht Oper Stuttgart
The site to look at is https://jasperleever.com and then menu iten Concert Agenda
I hope someone can help me?

Hello,

I can not post 2 images sorry~!

Can you please try to post it now?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Screenshot%20from%202019-09-04%2016-57-42

Hello, thank you for the second screenshot.

Try to use the following CSS code to change eventful items background (not the font color, to make them consistent with a gray today item). You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

table.em-calendar td.eventful {
    background-color: rgba(214, 80, 80, 0.3);
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support