Slow, Misaligned and Scrambled

https://livewireathens.com/

Slow, Misaligned and Scrambled, issues pass back and forth on mobile and desktop versions.
When I re-activate plugins or flush the site cache, the issue is only temporarily fixed. The issue keeps coming back, though only the SiteOrigin Pagebuilder and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugins enabled.

Pagebuilder Ver 2.11.5

Widgets Bundle Ver 1.17.8

Also, my 300kb images a loading super slow.

Hello there,

It would be better if you could share some screenshots to the issues you are seeing, so I can help you in a better way. Please put some annotations to the screenshots when needed.

There some other aspects that slow down the images load. Not sure if Moesia could be the cause. But you can try optimizing your image with the below plugin:

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with the screenshots as requested.

I need to check them directly, but visiting your website always opens another page. This is blocking me to visit your actual site.

Can you check and fix it first and let me know once you are done?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Keep trying? A redirect seems to be coming up seldom.

Hello there,

I just visited your site.

It seems likely you got some challenges with the content within page builder. I can confim that this kind of issue is not caused by the theme. But I need more information to find the root of the problem.

1. Did you get this issue from the beginning or after doing some changes or updates?
  2. Can you replicate your content in a new page to check whether the issue occurs only on specific page?
  3. Can you export your pages and share it to me via Google Drive link, so I can try replicating your issues on my test site and doing further inspections with it?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support