Slideshow Problem on Tablet

Hello,

one of clients just contacted me because the Slideshow is causing problems on tablet view. Of course the pictures are showing up a bit different on desktop, tablet and smartphone - but this is very different. I use the regular Slideshow of the theme.

https://retrocars-bremen.de/

I can´t see this problem when I change the size of my browser, but I have no tablet here now to test this. The client is on TV tomorrow so I would be very thankfull for your response.

Thank you!

Hi,

Can you confirm whether your client’s web browser is the latest version? Does the issue only appear on a specific web browser? Did your client try with other web browsers?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello, I have no information about his browser. I will inform him and ask him to try a different browser or update. Thanks for your fast response!

1 Like

There was no further feedback of my client. Think he is happy that it only seems to be a problem on his tablet so I marked your answer as solution.

Thanks again!

Great! You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support