Slideshow on Perth theme

Hi! I’m developing a website using the (great) Perth theme. I need a slideshow in the home page. So, I’, trying the widget “SiteOrigin Slider”. It works fine, except I’m not reach to put slide images in full page. Anybody knows if it is possible with this plugin or suggests another one?
Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Please edit the row where you put that slider in. From Row Styles > Theme > enable the “Full Width Stretched” for the option that says “Row Layout”.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you, very much!

Just another question, if possible: I am replacing the header image (disabling it) by this slideshow. But it happens that it appears a white space between menu and the slider (that is the first section of the home page). It is possible to take out that white space?
Thanks

Hello there,

Please share the link to the page in question, so I can inspect it and be more exact to suggest the possible solution.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi! I don’t have the site published, but I send a print of what is happening:
ThanksPrint screen

Hello there,

The screenshot doesn’t help, sorry. :frowning:

It is hard to troubleshoot the issue unless I can inspect the source code. Please view the page source from your browser (on Firefox: right click > View Page Sourse). Then copy all of the source code and paste here: https://gist.github.com/. Then share the link into it in your reply.

Regards,
Kharis

Again, thanks for the help.
Here it is.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing it. Please edit the first row where you put the slider. From Row Styles, expand the Theme options and set 0 in the input field that says “Top/bottom padding”.

Let me know how it works.

Regards,
Kharis

It works! Thanks!

No problem. Just go easy on it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

OK, great. Thank you