Slider taking up the whole top of page

I have my slider installed on my site at CecilsHub.com and it looks great. I have had a few people saying that when they click on the menu items, they are not aware that the page has changed as the slider still shows, they are not aware that they have to ‘Scroll Down’ to see the new content?

Has anyone got a way around this?

Thanks

Cecil

Hello Cecil,

If you want to display the main slider on home page only, from your site admin, go to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type. Then enable “Full screen slider” for “Front page header type” and choose other type for site header.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Many thanks for the reply.

That feature is already something that I was aware off, it works great.

I wanted the slider on all pages, but to show that the content has changed for the user; the only other way is to edit the slides in PhotoShop and put a text layer on each image saying ‘Scroll v’?

Cecil

Hello Cecil,

Refer to this topic please, which discuss how to add an extra scroll down arrow on the main slider. Hopefully you find it helpful.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis,

You’re a star, I have added the scroll down arrow, and the bounce from another thread!

Great stuff.

Thanks Cecil

You’re welcome Cecil!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis